Monday, February 13, 2012

Timi & Leslie Giveway

Diaper bags, the go to accessory when outing with the baby. Have you seen the Timi & Leslie Diaper Bags. Drool. They are fantastic, fabulous and functional. I love them. I recently purchased one, and I am in love. I loved it so much, I grabbed two, one for me and one for a friend who is expecting in July. We both love our diapers. It comes with everything, including a cute little wristlet for mom to stash the purse essentials, debit, credit and starbucks card.

If you haven't checked them out yet, head on over, I'll wait...Ok, now that your back, you must enter the Plush Little Baby Giveway for the newest colour Cocoa Brown Annette Bag. Another drool worthy bag. And if I haven't convinced you, and it's free hasn't convinced you, how about the idea that it is the bag that Celeb mom's like Jessica Alba, Victoria Beckham, Alyssa Milano, Courtney Cox, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman and Faith Hill all carry one.  Alright now, go and entre the Giveway. Because it is FREE, and really who doesn't like free.

No comments:

Post a Comment