Monday, February 13, 2012

10 things about me

Not too long ago the world was a big place, but with the introduction of the World Wide Web, and new social media tools always popping up, the world seems as though it is getting smaller.

Sure you may have a mutual friend with someone across the ocean, a twitter connection with someone backpacking through Europe, but do you really know that blog writer? Over the past two years, I have been following some great blogs. Through the blogs I have learned a lot, but do I really know them. Not really, I don’t know their likes, or hates or what makes them, them.

In an effort to personalize and connect with you, my readers, I wanted to share 10 things about me that make me, me.

1. I love oranges, but I can’t eat them because they give me migraines. Boo.
2. I fell off a road and tipped over a 300-hundred ton truck when I was 18 years old.
3. I can’t get anything accomplished if the area is messy or untidy.
4. I am an only child
5. Sometimes, I wish I had siblings
6. I have no fillings, crowns or any sort of dental measures in my mouth
7. Goal for 2012 is to read 100 books.
8. I bite my nails
9. Pop makes me sneeze and hurt my throat, so I have to put water in it to tame the carbonation, and yes, people make fun of me.
10. I love the mountains, it is one of my favourite places to rest and relax.

There you have it, 10 things about me, which was actually quiet hard to do. Leave me a comment about something that makes you uniquely you.

No comments:

Post a Comment